Engineered for large-scale commercial production, the ISS Integrated Seed Soak System washes, sanitizes and soaks up to 3,500 lbs. (1636 kg) of seed at a time. Used for reducing incidents of plant and human pathogens, the programmable controls allow you to select the number and type of cleaning and sanitizing cycles including surfactants, heat, sanitizers and ozone, along with the agitation and duration of the soak cycle you prefer.
- All stainless steel construction
- Water tempering
- Automatic addition of chemicals
- Versatile programmable controls
- Automatic skimmer to remove debris
- Easy access bottom release of seed
- Stairs or conveyor belt to load seed into hopper.
- Automatic release of specified amounts of soaked seed, for even distribution into growing containers.
- Available in custom sizes. Stands can be built to your specified height.
Large Integrated Seed Soak/Sanitize System has a 1,700 gallon (6400 liter) capacity, and will sanitize and soak up to 3600 lbs. (1636 kg) of seed.
Small Integrated Seed Soak/Sanitize System has a 500 gallon (1892 liter) capacity, will sanitize and soak up to 1400 lbs. (635 kg) of seed.
ISS also offers food grade Calcium Hypochlorite, the seed sanitizing agent that is recommended by the FDA. Ask your ISS sales representative for mixing guidelines. ISS Calcium Hypochlorite is available in 100 lb. (45kg) drums.